- About Africanizer AB
- If you want to get in touch with us, send an email with your case and your contact details and we will get back
to you shortly.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the
confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via our contact page.
- Our normal delivery times are 1-4 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following
- Should delivery delays occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time) please contact us via the
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list
and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a legal 14-day right of withdrawal that applies
from the time you receive an item that you have ordered.5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce your remorse. The message must be sent to us. In your message, your name, address, e-mail
address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products
should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared
to the original value of the item when the product is used or damaged.5.2 The right of withdrawal does
not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been
broken by you.
- Products that have the character of a sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by
- Custom-made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to start the service without the right of
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as food.
- Single issue of newspapers or magazines. For more about the statutory right of withdrawal, see
- Complaints and Complaints
- We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped
when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect
free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.6.1 How do you proceed
with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order
number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the fault or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective
product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We are responsible for return shipping for
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with
current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General
Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control (Force
Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, a labor dispute, a fire, a war, a government decision,
reduced or no delivery from a supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed
by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not
guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur
depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as
accurately as possible.
- Cookie Information
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must be informed for the purpose of privacy
that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user’s browsing. A cookie is a
small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various
Swedish Post and Telecom Agency’s website.
- Personal data
- By shopping at Africanizer AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data.
We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order.
We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without any legal basis.
- Africanizer AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer.
Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have
requested newsletters or promotional offers – in order to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual
- The information below is a summary of how we in accordance with dataskyddsförordningen (GDPR) stores and processes your data.
- 10.1 What is personal information?
A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- 10.2 What data do we store?
In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first
and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill
the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- 10.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
- 10.4 What tasks are shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment Provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last
name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number of the payment provider is also saved. The
information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. The payment
providers (payment services) we use are: Stripe, Paypal, Swish.
- 10.4.2 Shipping Company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping
What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery.
E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we work with are:.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared
with our newsletter provider.
This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use to send out newsletters.
- 10.5 Right of Access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered
electronically in a readable format.
- 10.6 Correction You have the right to ask us to update inaccurate information or supplement
information that is incomplete.
- 10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time.
There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as whether it should be retained because we must fulfill
a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Data Protection Officer
Africanizer AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures
that the rules are followed.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hashalgorithms for storing, processing and communicating
sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on
the website. The amended terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company’s customer service and the
customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country
other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission’s dispute resolution platform,
- In the event of a dispute, we follow a decision from ARN or an equivalent dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be
interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.
Scroll To Top